This newsletter includes insights gathered from all the business books I read. Since I’m taking notes while I read, sharing them with you will:
1. Suggest books you might want to read yourself
2. Provide coaching insights for your work
3. Save you time in narrowing topics of interest you’d like me to write about
4. Allow me to organize my thoughts
5. Help us all see patterns and similarities between books
This last benefit is key. I often read 2-3 books at a time. Some experts and books say the same things using different terms. When we can synthesize key concepts coming from different sources, we gain a greater understanding.
Also included in your free BizBook Nuggets is a brief synopsis of a new article topic available to content subscribers and clients of Content for Coaches.
Click this link to download the article, “Content Marketing Tips for Coaches.” This how-to article for coaches shares important information on content marketing, and tips for taking advantage of content subscription services and ghost writers. I hope you get value from it. As always, your feedback is interesting to me.
(You will need Adobe Reader to open the document)