You’ve heard the news:
Advertising is out, content is in. More specifically, content that educates and entertains your readers and web/blog visitors is being touted as the Milky Way to online success.
For example, viral videos are great for building web traffic. Just one question… how does that translate to profits?
If you’re going to hire a web writer, or get good at creating your own frequently published content for your business, how do you turn readers into customers? What’s the point of spending all that time blogging?
How does a content marketing strategy translate to profits?
Content Marketing for Online Profits is a free ebook that answers these questions:
- What is content marketing and how does it work?
- What are content goals?
- Where should you publish online?
- How do you write compelling content that gets results?
- What is Cornerstone Content and where should you publish it?
- The elements of influence: what are persuasion triggers?
- Why content and case studies beat conversations
- What 5 questions do you need to address for content results?
- What is the brain science behind persuasion tactics?
- How do you build an information product funnel?
At the end of the book, you can take a Content Marketing Survey which will give you an idea of where you need to go in terms of your own content marketing plans.
If you find value in this free ebook and need to learn more, then you’ll be given a link to register for a comprehensive online ebook, Content Marketing for Smart Professionals.
Sort through on the overwhelming hoopla and find out what you need to know for online content marketing results.
Go here to get access to Content Marketing for Online Profits.