Thanks for your confidence in ordering customized blogging services from Content for Coaches.
We don’t blog for many people because we believe that blogging should be a personal communications tool. However, for certain clients who are working in the executive coaching and leadership training fields, we are able to provide quality content to supplement your own blog posting.
All of our content is based on well-researched material from leading business books and magazines like Harvard Business Review. We’re not writing anything that hasn’t already been published by experts in the field. We include our resources when we cite other authors.
It’s up to you to personalize this information if you can, by adding your own perspectives and stories. If not, if you’re busy, then they will stand on their own as valuable information pieces.
You will get an email from us to outline next steps so we can start this service for you.
Here is some information that we’ll need from you:
- The name of your blog and its URL, what blogging platform you’re using
- A short description of who your targeted readers are
- A list of categories, keywords, and topics you want to focus on
- Your area of expertise, the people you’re working with and how you are working with them (i.e. how you earn a living)
- What you want your blog to do or achieve
- What measurement / analytical tools do you have on your blog (Sitemeter, Google analytics?)
- If you want to post our content yourself, or you want to give us access to your blog and have us do the back-end posting work as well
Send us an email with this info. We need to set a time to talk via telephone. We’re on Central time and available in afternoons.
Call us on 858-224-5886, or let us know how and when we can call you.
P.S. Just a reminder, we sell you non-exclusive reprint rights. However, you can’t use these blog posts to resell in any form such as an e-book, book, or other publication form without my permission.